On some airlines, there’s such a marked difference between First Class and Business Class that it’s much easier to justify paying the added ticket price for a First Class ticket – especially on a long-haul flight. But sometimes you look at what’s offered in Business Class and it’s so nice that you wonder why anyone would bother paying extra for a First Class ticket.
Business Class on Asiana Airlines is so deluxe that you’d be forgiven for thinking it’s actually First Class on Asiana Airlines. True, First Class seats offer a bit more privacy (such as there’s any privacy on an airplane), but the Business Class cabins offer a high level of comfort that many First Class cabins on other airlines cannot compete with.
Seat & Bed
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
- Seats recline to a lie-flat position (but not horizontal to the floor)
- Seats are partially surrounded by plastic shells for increased privacy
- All seats have aisle access
Food & Beverages
- Menus include traditional Korean dishes, traditional Japanese dishes, and western dishes
- Coffee service in partnership with environmentally-friendly Rainforest Alliance
- Selection of fine wines available on each flight
- Each seat has a personal 15″ video monitor
- On-demand entertainment includes movies, TV shows, and audio programming
- For a fee, you can send SMS and email from the video monitor at your seat
- Each seat has a 110V power outlet for use with laptop computers
- On long-haul flights, complimentary amenity kits include toiletries, earplugs, slippers, and an eye mask