First Class on Air Tahiti Nui
As if the word “Tahiti” wasn’t enough to put anyone in a luxurious travel state of mind, the words First Class on Air Tahiti Nui should do it. And with only six seats in any Air Tahiti Nui First Class cabin, you’re guaranteed to get a level of personal attention you’re not likely to experience on many other airlines.
First Class on Air Tahiti Nui is simply one row of seating – a 2-2-2 format – so while not every seat has aisle access in a technical sense, even those passengers who have window seats aren’t hemmed in because there’s no row in front of them. The First Class cabin on Air Tahiti Nui is called PoeravaFirst, Poerava being the Tahitian name of the famous black pearl.
Seat & Bed
- Seats recline to a fully flat position (horizontal with the floor)
- Seats are 19.4″ wide
- Seats are more than 79″ long when fully reclined
Food & Beverages
- Menus blend Tahiti’s Polynesian and French cuisines with those of whatever your destination is
- Menus designed by international chefs
- Selection of fine wines available, chosen by Parisian sommelier
- Each passenger has an individual 14″ monitor
- On-demand entertainment includes movies, games, and audio programming
- Each passenger receives complimentary pajamas for maximum sleeping comfort
- Pillows are oversized rather than the typical small airplane pillows