First Class on China Airlines will differ depending on the aircraft you are flying on, but you can be assured of a high level of quality service no matter which plane you find yourself on.
The most luxurious First Class cabin is on the China Airlines flights connecting Los Angeles with Taipei on Boeing 747-400 planes, and in fact the highest level of service on any flight that’s not on a Boeing 747-400 aircraft isn’t even called First Class – it’s called “Dynasty Supreme Class” instead.
You can think of it as the equivalent of Business Class – not as luxe as First Class, but significantly nicer than Economy Class.
Seat & Bed
- Fully-reclining seats to become fully-flat beds
- Electric lumbar support, adjustable headrest
- In-seat electric massage system
- Extra-large pillows and wool blankets
Food & Beverages
- A 5-course meal is available in First Class
- Genuine Noritake bone china & real utensils
- Selection of fine wines & liquors
- Each seat has personal 15″ TV with on-demand movies & video games
- Noise-cancelling headset
- 110V power outlet at each seat
- Each seat has small dividing walls for some privacy
- Diapers, baby food, and toys on board for those traveling with children
- Complimentary amenity bags of toiletries and cosmetics