Usually when you think about flying First Class – regardless of the airline – you think about what’s in store for you when you get on the plane. The perks of a First Class cabin are undeniable, whether you’re on a long-haul flight or a domestic flight, but some airlines take the premium class experience to a whole different level by treating their First Class passengers like royalty before they even get to the airport. El Al Airlines is among the airlines that, if you’re traveling through one of their big airports, makes flying First Class even more luxurious.
The experience of First Class on El Al Airlines starts with limo service from your home or office to the airport, and continues in the airline’s King David Lounge – so you’ll be relaxed and ready for your flight by the time you board your plane. The exact cabin configuration may differ depending on the aircraft, but the list below will give you an indication of what you can expect when you step into an El Al First Class cabin.
Seat & Bed
- On Boeing 777 aircraft, seats recline to a fully-flat position (horizontal to the floor)
- On other aircraft, seats recline to a lie-flat position
- Seats are partially enclosed in shell-like walls that provide privacy when the seat is reclined
Food & Beverages
- Menus are a la carte; passengers can order as much or as little as they like, up to a full 5-course meal
- Meals are served on specially-designed tableware
- Selection of fine wines (including Israeli wines) to complement each meal
- Each seat has personal 10″ video screen with on-demand movies, news stations, and audio programming
- Each seat has outlet for charging a laptop
- Noise-blocking earphones are available for each passenger
- Complimentary amenity kits include Sabon spa products
- Passengers receive comfort kits, including sleepwear and slippers