* Name: Acadia
* Location: Portland
* Open For: Sunday Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
* Under Review: Brunch
* Category: Casual
* Price Range: Medium
* Fare: Cajun/Creole
* This meal cost $10 – $25 per person.
* Including tip? Yes
* Food Score (out of 10): 8
* Service Score (out of 10): 9
* Reservations: Yes
* BT Blog Recommends?: Definitely
* Booking Information:
1303 NE Fremont St
Portland, OR 97212
* Website: http://creolapdx.com/
* Also Reviewed In: Portland Blog, City Search
* Review: Acadia is a yummy cajun/creole place in Portland within throwing distance of the BootsnAll office. I made it this week for the Sunday jazz brunch. The music was great and the banana french toast was FANTASTIC. I got the omelette of the day, which was pretty good. The best part of the omlette was definitely the crawfish etouffee, which can be ordered on its own. To be honest, I had a little food-envy for the people who got the Cane Syrup Pork and Eggs.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
I’ve logged some hours in New Orleans, and this place is the real deal. The food was pretty mild, but lots of hot sauce options were available for those of us who like it spicy. It would be a great place to take dates or clients.
My favorite part? The wait staff wore glitter!