If you have very good credit, plan to consolidate all your business expenses on a single car and want to benefit from the rebate program offered then Chase Business Cash Rewards Card is a credit card for business you should consider using.
- Our rating: A
- Interest rate: 0% APR for the firs year; 9.99% thereafter
- Earning rewards: between 1 and 5 points per 1 dollar depending on the amount of money spent during a billing cycle
- Reward options: up to 5% cash back on all purchases; cash bonuses or gift certificates
As part of the program, cardholders receive up to 5% cash back on all the purchases made with the card. However, the amount of cash received is based on the following point system:
- for purchases totaling between $0 and $2,000 each billing cycle: 1 point is awarded for 1 dollar spent
- for new net purchases totaling over $2,000 and up to $2,500 each billing cycle: 5 points are awarded for each dollar spent
- for new net purchases totaling over $2,500 each billing cycle: 1.25 points are awarded for each dollar spent
Each time the cardholder earns 5000 points they get $50 or can choose a gift certificate from the participant brands.
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
The card has no annual fee and the APR is 0% for the first year. Starting with the second year, the APR is 9.99%. The cash APR is 19.99%.
This Visa card also comes with common benefits such as travel insurance, purchase protection and car rental insurance.
If you qualify for the low APR rate after the first year and plan to take advantage of the reward program, then this card is a good choice for you.
If the Chase Business Cash Rewards Card isn’t the one for you, read about the many other many other options in both credit cards for business and airmile credit cards.