Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card from Chase is a hotel rewards credit card which allows the owner to save money by offering free stays at hotels and by providing discounts on future travel purchases.
- Our rating: A
- Interest rate: 14.24%
- Earning rewards: 5 points earned for every dollar spent at Marriott locations; 2 points earned for every dollar spent on airline, dining and car rental purchases; 1 point earned on all other purchases
- Reward options:annual free night stay; night stays at Marriott locations
- Apply here
The Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card from Chase is a hotel reward card ideal for those who prefer to stay at Marriott locations when they travel. After you sign up and make your first purchase, you get 30,000 bonus points, which are enough for multiple night stays at most Marriott locations. You also get one night stay just for signing up and each year you renew the membership, you get another free night. You also get 15,000 bonus points when you book a 7-night stay at a Marriott hotel.
The rewards program is as follows:
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
- 5 points earned for every dollar spent at Marriott locations
- 2 points earned for every dollar spent on airline, dining and car rental purchases
- 1 point earned on all other purchases
The points can be redeemed for free night stays and discounts on travel purchases.
The annual APR is 14.24% and the annual is $65.
If you plan to spend enough nights at Marriot locations to get the rewards, then the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card from Chase is definitely the card for you.