Hyatt Place and Hyatt Summerfield Suites, the midrange offerings of the Hyatt Hotel Group, are offering a great deal with 50% off nights between now and September 7, 2009. At more than 150 locations around the United States, even those in higher priced locations like Atlanta, Houston, Las Vegas, Miami, Orlando, Phoenix, San Antonio and Tampa, Hyatt Place and Hyatt Summerfield will give you 50% off the Hyatt Daily Rate on your second consecutive night at any participating property. That’s a pretty sweet deal!
How do you score the savings? Simple. For Hyatt Place, you can visit HyattPlace.com or call (888) 492-8847 and use the code SUMFAM. For Hyatt Summerfield Suites, you can visit HyattSummerfieldSuites.com or call (866) 974-9288 and use the same promotion code.
Hyatt Place and Hyatt Summerfield Suites both offer sweet amenities, that you probably don’t even know about. Check them out:
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
* Complimentary continental breakfast daily, featuring a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, coffee and an assortment of juices
* A 42″ flat panel, high-definition television, an eight-foot sectional sofa-sleeper and the Hyatt Grand Bed™ in every spacious guestroom, which can sleep up to six adults comfortably*
* Freshly prepared snacks and breakfast, lunch and dinner entrées, such as waffles, salads, pizza, sandwiches and soup, available to purchase around the clock; a Grab ‘n Go case is stocked with sandwiches, salads and bottled beverages for hurried guests
* In-room refrigerator to store any food items
* Indoor or outdoor swimming pools at most locations
* Complimentary Evening Social every Monday – Thursday featuring complimentary beverages and hors d’oeuvres that change nightly, including a mashed potato bar, soup and fresh mixed field greens. Because lets face it, who doesn’t need drinks and apps after a long day at work?
* Complimentary high-speed Internet access in every guest suite and complimentary Wi-Fi access in the Guest House and throughout the hotel.
* A 32″ flat panel, high-definition television, a dedicated work area and the Hyatt Grand Bed™ in every spacious guest suite.
* A full kitchen in every guest suite where guests can prepare a fast, easy and inexpensive meal or cater to choosy diets.
* A 24-hour Guest Market offering a variety of grocery staples such as pasta, soup, beverages and snacks
* Complimentary grocery shopping service (I wish I had this at home)
If you’re traveling for work this summer, I can’t imagine a better place to rest your head at night.