Since I’ve been to hungover all day to leave the house after a pretty quiet New Year’s Eve, I’ve had a lot of time to reflect on the last year. I did some pretty amazing things in 2007! Here are my top 11:
1. Hiking the Great Wall of China
2. Surfing in Australia
3. Hiking in El Rincon de la Vieja, Costa Rica
4. Watching hundreds of Olive Ridley Sea Turtles nesting during a rain storm in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
5. Partying like a rock star in Amsterdam
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
6. Watching the Mets on a PERFECT New York Day (even though I’m a Braves fan)
7. Swimming under the stars in Tulum, Mexico
8. Teaching my nephew to skip rocks in the Arkansas River
9. Having the perfect long lunch on the patio with margaritas and guacamole in Scottsdale
10. Cheering at the Razorbacks game in Little Rock
11. Stalking George Clinton in the Newark airport
okay, I keep adding more….
12. Getting the Chuck Norris Fact Generator on Facebook
What were your best moments of the last year?