Business Class on LAN Airlines
Although not every airline offers First Class on their flights, sometimes Business Class is nice enough that you won’t notice the difference. On LAN Airlines, based in Chile and that country’s national airline, it’s not even that Business Class is nice enough – it’s that it’s called Premium Business Class, making it that much nicer. But if you’d like to know what to expect from Business Class on LAN Airlines before you board, you’re in the right place.
LAN Airlines used to offer both First Class and Business Class services, but merged the two in 2006 to create Premium Business Class on LAN long-haul flights – and many of the features of the seat and cabin service are similar to what you’d expect in the First Class cabins of many other major airlines.
Seat & Bed
- Seat reclines to a fully flat position (horizontal with the floor)
- Seat reclines to a bed that’s 73″ long and 23″ wide
- Seat is semi-enclosed in a plastic shell for increased privacy, especially when fully reclined
- There’s an additional retractable screen for additional privacy between seats
- Arm rests retract when reclined for additional width when sleeping/reclining
Food & Beverages
- Menus created by well-known chefs
- Meals include seasonal and fresh South American produce
- Selection of fine wines available on each flight, chosen by Latin America’s only Master Sommelier
- Each seat has individual 15.4″ video monitor
- On-demand video includes movies, short programs, video games, and audio programming