Almost no matter where you’re coming from in the world, a flight to South Africa is going to be a very long one – which means you want to make sure your flying experience is as comfortable as possible. And what’s more comfortable, after all, than flying in something other than Economy Class? You’ll be pleased to know that Business Class on South African Airways offers all kinds of upper class perks that will help make your long trip easier to bear.
The cabin configuration and specific amenities offered in Business Class on South African Airways may vary according to the aircraft you’re flying and the route you’re taking, but overall the list below will give you an idea of what to expect when you book a flight with South African Airways and you spring for a Business Class ticket.
Seat & Bed
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
- Seats recline to a fully-flat position (horizontal to the floor)
- Adjustable lumbar support and headrest; armrest retracts to make seat 24″ wide when fully reclined
- Shell of seat back serves as semi-privacy screen when seat is fully reclined
Food & Beverages
- Meals are served a la carte, whenever you want to eat during the flight
- Selection of fine South African wines available
- Video screen at each seat with on-demand movies, video games, and audio selections
- Each seat has its own telephone for calling another seat on the plane or for calling someone on the ground
- Each seat has laptop power supply (2-pin European-style plug required)
- Complimentary amenity kit with toiletries for each passenger
- Larger pillows and a duvet are provided to each passenger for maximum sleeping comfort