Discover Business Card
If you plan to benefit from the rewards program, then Discover Business Card is a credit card for business you should consider using.
- Our rating: A-
- Interest rate:0% APR on purchases for 12 months; 12.99% thereafter; 3.99% introductory rate on balance transfers for 6 months
- Earning rewards: up to 5% cash back bonus on each purchase; double cash rebates at participating retailers and merchants
- Reward options: gift certificates; discounts at participating merchants
- Click here for more Details and to Apply
As part of the rewards program, the cardholder can earn up to 5% cash back on purchases, as follows:
- 5% on the first $2,000 in office supply purchases
- 2% on the first $2,000 in gas purchases
- 0.25% for purchases made at select warehouse clubs and discount stores
- up to 1% for all other purchases (depending on how much you spend)
The cardholder can earn unlimited rewards and the rebates don’t expire as long as the account is active for 3 years.
You can also earn double cash back bonus when the rebates are redeemed as gift certificates from the participating Discover® Card Partners.
The card has no annual fee and the APR is 0% on purchases for 12 months; 12.99% thereafter. Also there’s 3.9% introductory rate on balance transfers for 6 months.
The card also comes with purchase protection, auto rental insurance and other platinum benefits, including discounts at participating merchants.
If you plan to spend over $5,000 a year on the card and want to benefit from the rewards program, then Discover Business Card is a good choice for you.