First Class on Cathay Pacific
When you fly First Class on Cathay Pacific, your superior travel experience starts long before you even board the plane. For one thing, you can relax before the flight in the exclusive First Class lounge instead of the regular overcrowded gate.
At the Hong Kong Airport, the lounge is cleverly called “The Wing,” and features everything from fine dining to a spa where you can unwind before a long flight. And First Class passengers are permitted to check luggage that weighs a bit more than the standard allowance, too.
As if you needed another excuse to go shopping in Hong Kong.
The First Class cabin on Cathay Pacific flights enjoys its own private entrance, and because each First Class section is limited to only eight single seats and two double-seat arrangements, you are guaranteed a huge amount of personal space in which to spread out and really get comfortable. What’s more, they consider their seats to be “suites,” especially since there’s even room for you to invite someone else to join you for a chat or a drink.
Here’s a breakdown of what First Class cabins on Cathay Pacific are like.
Seat & Bed
- Claim their seats are the “longest and widest in the sky”
- Seats recline into fully-flat beds
- Luxury bed linens for each bed and sleep suits for each passenger
- Seats have electronically-controlled lumbar support and massage
Food & Beverages
- First Class passengers can eat whenever they want, not on a set schedule
- Meals prepared to order
- Cathay Pacific is one of the first airlines to have rice cookers, toasters, and skillets on board
- Selection of fine wines available
- In-seat 110V power outlet
- Each seat has personal TV screen with on-demand movies and TV shows
- Complimentary noise-cancelling headset
- Retractable privacy screen between seat and aisle (or next passenger) when you want more privacy
- Complimentary “For Her” or “For Him” amenity bags with designer toiletries
- Each seatback doubles as a personal closet for hanging things