Healthy Dining in New York City
The Tastemaster Index is a monthly message provided by American Express that provides you with all of the 4-1-1 about the hottest restaurants recently dined at and talked about on American Express Dish. And what’s Dish? Dish is a community web site for people who love to dine out. Tastemaster recently ranked the healthiest places to dine out in New York City, which we all know can be a challenge for business travelers.
Here are the top five, along with what the Tastemakers have to say:
1. Mizu Sushi at 29 E 20th St. Frnt., New York, NY 10003, (212) 505-6688. Tastemakers frequent Mizu Sushi for the “great atmosphere,” “friendly chefs” and “fresh ingredients.”
2. Cafe Metro at 466 Lexington Ave., New York, NY 10017, (212) 697-7200. Tastemakers turn to Cafe Metro for its “fast service,” “variety of foods” and “healthy staples.”
3. Estiatorio Milos at 125 W. 55th St., New York, NY 10019, (212) 245-7400. Known for “the freshest fish in town,” Estiatorio Milos is a go-to for Tastemakers that “guarantees a healthy meal.”
4. Spice at 199 8th Ave., New York, NY 10011, (212) 689-5182. Tastemakers turn to this well-known Thai restaurant for its “affordable and healthy” menu.
5. Republic at 37 Union Square W., New York, NY 10003, (212) 627-7172. Famous for its “fresh ingredients,” Republic promises a healthy Asian meal for its customers.
American Express and Tastemakers, our waistlines thank you.