* Name: Sal & Carvão Churrascaria
* Location: Schaumburg, IL
* Open For: Lunch, Dinner
* Under Review: Dinner
* Price Range: High
* Fare: Brazilian Steakhouse
* This meal cost $45 – $70 per person.
* Including tip? Yes
* Food Score (out of 10): 9
* Service Score (out of 10): 9
* Reservations: Possible
* BT Blog Recommends?: Definitely
* Booking Information:
801 E.Algonquin Road.
Schaumburg IL 60173
Phone: (847) 925-0061
Additional locations in Chicago and Downers Grove
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
* Website: https://www.salecarvao.com/index.php
* Also Reviewed In: Trip Advisor, Mobil Travel Guide
* Review: Sal & Carvão is like any other churrascaria with “gaucho” waiters bringing loads of meat to your table upon request. I’m not a huge carnivore, but most of the offerings here could make a grown man cry. By that I mean they were excellent. The caipirinha (limey Brazilian drinks) were really tasty as well. The dinner buffet is $45 a person and worth every penny (as long as your employer is footing the bill). The wine list is excellent as well, and also pricey. The ‘salad bar’ offers a selection of vegetables, smoked salmon and side dishes. Additional sides are served family style at the table. The only drawback was an overabundance of service. It’s hard to maintain dinner conversation when the waiters are coming around so often.
This is a fun place to impress your clients in the northwest suburbs.