Reniassance Cleveland Hotel Football Package
If your travels are taking you to Cleveland any time soon and you’re a football lover, you can score a sweet deal from The Renaissance Cleveland Hotel. The hotel has partnered with the Hard Rock Café to offer fan packages this fall.
Spend the night in the heart of downtown with other true pigskin lovers before receiving “preferred guest” status at the Hard Rock Café Cleveland. Enjoy an exceptional pre-game meal at the Hard Rock Café that’s sure to keep you satisfied well into the fourth quarter. Better yet, let the Renaissance pick up the tab with a $75 gift certificate included in this exclusive Cleveland, Ohio vacation package.
Here’s what you get with the package:
- Deluxe hotel room
- Preferred seating at the Hard Rock Cafe Cleveland
- $75 gift certificate for food, beverage and merchandise at the Hard Rock Cafe Cleveland
- 10% off at the Hard Rock Cleveland
- Transportation from the Hard Rock Cafe to Browns Stadium and back after the game
- Pre-game and prizes from ESPN 850 WKNR Sports Radio
- $22 self-parking based on availability
You get all that with prices starting at $239 per room, per night any time from now until December 22, 2008.
The Renaissance Cleveland Hotel is located on Public Square, connected to the Tower City Center with its shops, restaurants and cinema. The hotel is located within walking distance to Progressive Field, Quicken Loans Arena and the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, so you can easily get around the city.