Restaurant Review: The Blue Goose Cantina in Dallas, Texas (Mexican)
* Location: Lower Greenville, Dallas, Texas
* Open For: Weekend Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
* Under Review: Dinner
* Category: Casual
* Price Range: Low-to-Medium
* Fare: Mexican, my fave
* This meal cost $10 – $15 per person.
* Including tip? Yes
* Including wine? No, Margaritas
* Food Score (out of 10): 7
* Service Score (out of 10): 8
* Reservations: N/A
* BT Blog Recommends?: Definitely
* Booking Information:
The Blue Goose Cantina
2905 Greenville Avenue
Dallas, Texas 75206
* Other Information: Additional locations in Plano and Addison.
* Also Reviewed In: GuideLive
* Review: I love love the patio at the Blue Goose. Don’t go here looking for the business crowd, though. This is a place to forget about business. A tex-mex biker bar with great food and margaritas in a spectacular Dallas location. This is the kind of place you can blow off some steam and have some FANTASTIC margaritas. You probably won’t have to worry about running in to your collegues there. Too much leather for you in the place? You can easily walk to some other super spots on Lower Greenville.