If you frequent Starwood Hotels and you’ve racked up loads of Starwood Preferred Guest points by your incessant business travel, this could be your lucky day. Starwood is auctioning off 4 Super Bowl packages for Super Bowl XLI in Miami, Florida on February 4, 2007. Each package includes the following:
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
- Two lower level seat tickets to the big game
- Four nights at the Sheraton Bal Harbour Beach Resort
- A gift basket at the hotel
- Two tickets to the Pepsi Smash Concert, featuring Fergie, Kanye West and John Legend
- Two tickets to the NFL Experience
- Two tickets to the Diet Pepsi Rookie of the Year Party
- Two tickets to “Chalk Talk,” an inside look at the NFL with an athlete guest
- Two tickets to NFL Tailgate
I paid a ridiculous amount of money for the World Series last year, so I can only imagine how much a Super Bowl ticket would set you back. This is a way cooler way to spend those points than sitting on your rear end in some resort for a week. I say go for it. You can always earn more points, but how many chances do you get to go to the Super Bowl?
Between this and the Chief Beer Officer job opportunity, Starwood is emerging as the coolest hotel property in the world. Way to go Starwood marketing team!