TrueEarnings Business Card from Costco and American Express
The TrueEarnings® Business Card from Costco and American Express is an airline mileage credit card and a credit card for business designed for business owners who are Costco members, have average credit and want to take advantage of the cash back reward program.
- Our rating: B
- Interest rate: 0% for the first 3 months; 15.99% after that
- Earning rewards: cash rewards between 1% and 5% of the purchases depending on the location where the card is used
- Reward options: in-store coupons which can be used to purchase merchandise at any Costco Warehouse in US; also cash
The TrueEarnings® Business Card from Costco and American Express offers cash rebates which vary according to where the credit card owner makes the purchase and there’s no limit for the cash rewards earned.
- 5% for purchases of gas at Costco Gasoline and all other stand-alone gas stations excluding purchases at supermarkets and warehouse clubs other than Costco
- 3% at restaurants
- 2% for travel purchases, including: airline, lodging, car rental, cruise line, travel agency and tour operators
- 1% on all other purchases, including at Costco
The rebate is rewarded each year in the form of in-store coupons which can be used to purchase merchandise at any Costco Warehouse in US or can be even redeemed for cash.
Additionally, the cardholder can save an additional 3-25% on business purchases at companies like
FedEx, Delta, Hertz, and more.
Also the card offers the services which come with all American Express cards: purchase protection, travel accident insurance and auto rental insurance.
There is no annual fee and the APR is 0% for the first 3 months and 15.99% after that. The balance transfer APR is 1.99% for the transfers done during the first 90 days of membership. The grace period is 20 days for purchases. The fee for cash advances is 3% of each transaction but not less than $5.00. The cardholder has the option to either pay in full or over time.
The TrueEarnings® Business Card from Costco and American Express is perfect for those who plan to spend $5,000 a year on the card and plan to pay in full after the grace period expires.
If the TrueEarnings Business Card from Costco and American Express isn’t the one for you, read about the many other many other options in both credit cards for business and airmile credit cards.