United Mileage Plus® Visa Select® Card
United Mileage Plus® Visa Select® Card is an airline credit card which gives you miles in return for your ‘everyday’ spending. It is ideal for those who are frequent flyers of United Airlines. The card is for those with good or excellent credit.
- Our rating: A
- Interest rate:13,24%
- Earning rewards: earn triple miles when you purchase a United ticket with your card; Double miles on eligible gas, home improvement purchases, groceries, dining and Star Alliance purchases; 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Reward options:free flights, discount travel certificate
- Apply here
United Mileage Plus® Visa Select® Card from Chase is ideal for the frequent flyers of United Airlines. After you spend $250 with your new card, you get 30,000 bonus miles – enough for roundtrip Saver Award ticket to anywhere in the continental United States. Also you get a $50 United discount travel certificate. Also you get up to 5,000 Elite Qualifying Miles (EQM) per year for United.com purchases. Each year you will receive 5,000 bonus miles on your enrollment date anniversary.
The miles earned are as follows:
- 3 miles per $1 spent on eligible United and Continental purchases
- 2 miles per $1 spent on eligible gas, home improvement purchases, groceries dining and Star Alliance purchases
- 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Miles never expire and can be redeemed for free flights and travel certificates. There’s no maximum number of miles you can earn.
The APR is 13.24% for both purchases and balance transfers. The annual fee is $95.
If you have good or excellent credit, travel often on United Airlines and can afford to pay the balance on time, then the United Mileage Plus® Visa Select® Card is a very good choice for you.