All it takes is a quick scan of what’s included on First Class on Singapore Airlines to know that nothing will ever compete with that… But if those First Class Suites aren’t likely to be in your future, don’t despair. Because if First Class is that nice, it won’t surprise you that Business Class on Singapore Airlines is incredibly swanky, too – and a Business Class ticket just might be within reach.
There are a few different Singapore Airlines Business Class cabins you could find on the plane you board – they vary depending on how long the flight is and what aircraft you’re on. In this article, we’re going to go over the top level of Business Class on Singapore Airlines, which is available on its long-haul flights. You’ll find information about how the cabins and amenities could differ on the flight you take, but regardless of which aircraft you board you can expect an exceptionally high level of service in any Singapore Airlines Business Class cabin.
Seat & Bed
- Seats recline to a fully-flat position (horizontal to the floor) for maximum comfort when sleeping
- Seats are roughly 30″ wide (the widest Business Class seats in the air) and recline to the largest fully-flat beds in any Business Class cabin
- Fresh linens, light duvet, and larger-than-average pillows make sleeping even more comfortable
DOWNLOAD OUR TRAVEL GUIDES
Food & Beverages
- Menus created by panel of chefs from around the world
- Meals served on tableware designed by Givenchy
- Meal service includes extra virgin olive oil, truffle oil, and balsamic vinegar
- Each seat has 15.4″ personal video screen, with on-demand movies, TV shows, video games, language learning tools, CDs, and radio channels
- Noise-cancelling headphones available for every passenger
- Each seat has power supply for laptop power
- Video screen includes built-in office software and 2 USB ports, so you can do computer work without a laptop
- Complimentary amenity kits include soft socks, eyeshades, custom-designed toiletries on flights of 2.5+ hours
- Writing kits available in Business Class include postcards, envelopes, pens, writing pad
On medium-haul Singapore Airlines flights, Business Class seats are lie-flat (but not horizontal to the floor), and not every seat has aisle access. They are extremely comfortable, and include leather upholstery, ergonomic support, and adjustable headrests and foot rests. Retractable screens between seats offer increased privacy when needed. Each seat has a 15.4″ video screen with most of the same on-demand entertainment features listed above, and meals are comparable to what you’ll find on long-haul flights.
On A340-500 aircraft and flights to either Newark or Los Angeles, you can enjoy an all-Business Class flight. The cabin features and amenities are essentially as they are listed above, but instead of taking up only the front cabin of the plane the entire plane is Business Class. In addition to all the perks listed above, the all-Business Class flights have a self-serve snack bar where passengers can pick up something to eat or drink at any time during the flight.